Goral may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy if effective from 5.06.18.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Abandoned Carts: We use the abandoned cart cookie to save the progress you’ve made in the process of buying and to help you recover your abandoned shopping cart.
- Goral Session: This cookie makes sure you are logged in when you are a returning customer, that your shopping bag is saved or for example that you don’t have to fill in your personal detail again when you don’t correctly fill them in the first time.
- Facebook Pixel: This cookie keeps track of what products you have seen. This way we can show you relevant product offers on Facebook. Without this cookie you will miss out on personal offers.
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to see how you’ve came to visit our website and how you use it. We use this data to optimize our web-shop and give you the best possible experience.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers , email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financial, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
- Right to access:At any time you have the right to request what personal information we hold on you. Please contact us via e-mail to provide you with your Personal Information.
- Right to portability: You have the right to request a transfer of the personal data we own of you to another party of your choice.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to change or complete the personal data we own of you.
- Right to be informed:You have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data.
- Right to complain: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Right to restrict processing:Your right to object to processing of your personal data that is based on our legitimate interest. We will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate a legitimate ground for the process which overrides your interest and rights or due to legal claim.
- Right to be forgotten: You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of your personal data without undue delay where you no longer wish we process your personal data on the basis of your consent.
You can opt out from direct marketing by unsubscribing which can be done via the link in the footer of every e-mail.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
If you reside outside of the European Union, you may have similar rights (to the ones above) under your local laws.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Users below the age of eighteen (18) (or the age of majority in the applicable jurisdiction) should not use The Site without authorization from a parent or legal guardian.
THE DATA PROTECTION ACT 1988
Our data collection and storage is governed by the rules of the UK Data Protection Act.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org by mail using the details provided below:
35 Spital Hill
Company registration number: 07569912
Company registration address: 35 Spital Hill, Sheffield, S4 7LD, United Kingdom.