The term ‘Goral and Son’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website .Our company registration number is 07569912 registered in England and Wales. Registered address, 35 Spital Hill, Sheffield, S4 7LD. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- By using this site, you acknowledge and agree that you have no rights in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks and all other intellectual property supplied as part of this website. In addition, ‘content’ is defined by any, graphics, photographs, including all image rights, music, video and text on this site.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Orders to countries outside the EU may be subject to import taxes and/or duties, which are applied when your package reaches your country. Your order is shipped on a DDU (delivery duty unpaid) basis. We are unable to estimate the amount of duties and taxes your package will incur as these charges are imposed directly by your local customs. Payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs. For more information, contact your local customs office.
- All online orders will be charged in British Pounds Sterling (£) and include Value Added Tax at the current rate, but exclude postage and packaging. Prices quoted on the website are indicative only and are subject to change.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear at the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
By using our site, you consent to our website privacy and terms and condition policy.
Thank you for your understanding, the Goral’s team.